Everyone, world wide should get a Google Account!
A Google Account is a gateway to many products and services presented by Google.
A Google account is a user name and password that can be used to login to Google applications like Docs, Sites, Maps and Search.
You may already have a gmail account (email) or some other Google service but not have an actual Google Account.
Google Accounts are free, easy to create and a must for every business.
With its simplicity in structure and wide range of features, a Google Account is a must for everyone on the internet.
You may already have one or more of these products, with a Google Account bringing them altogether under one manageable group.
Here are some of the excellent features available under a Google Account.
- Gmail : Gmail is a free email account. With all the benefits of web mail, it is integrated with Gchat (audio and video) and your contacts.
- Google Talk : Google Talk is a simple but fast Instant Messaging (IM) Service, you can chat (text messages) or have a audio call with your contacts (and friends and family).
- Google Groups: You can create your own discussion groups and mailing lists (list of the respective contacts) using Google Groups.
- Google Calendar: You can create a schedule of your day/s using Google Calendar.
- Orkut: Never to say, if you are not on orkut, you hardly miss your friends!
- Picasa: You can store, edit and share your photos on Picasa.
- Youtube: You can upload your own videos or the videos you like on this portal using your google account.
- Google Docs: Google Docs is a free platform provided by google, where you can create your own documents, spreadsheets, presentations, forms that accept user inputs and so on and you can either save them in your account or share with your contacts, colleagues and friends.
- Google Sites: Google sites is a free platform where you can create your own web pages, edit them any number of times, change themes and have them ready on google server. These pages load very fast as they are on google servers. Google offers lot many features like readymade templates, WYSIWYG editor and many more to edit your pages and give them your kind of look. You can grant edit privileges to other users also. In fact you can integrate google documents and forms (like if you want to create a contact form) with these web pages. If you are in need of a small website to have a online presence for your business, rather than choosing any other B2B platform, it is always better to use this free tool with your google account that Google offers to create simple but smarter websites.
- Adwords – Google AdWords is Google’s advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google’s search results.
- Adsense – Publishers and web site owners can generate revenue through Google’s Adsense publisher program.
- GooglePhotos – All your photos are backed up safely, organized and labeled automatically, so you can find them fast, and share them how you like using GooglePhotos.